Last Revised: May 2018
MedTech Raanana and its affiliates (“Company” or “we” or “MedTech Raanana”) respect the privacy of its users (“User” or “you”) and are committed to safeguarding the personal data of our members, contacts, and anyone who visits our website( the “Users”) . We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit or use our website at: https://www.medtech.org.il/ (the “Website”) and when subscribing to our mailing list.
Your consent (important, please read carefully!)
1. Which information we may collect on our Users?
There are two types of data and information we may collect:
1.1 Non-personal Information. The first type is non-identifiable and anonymous information. To put it simply, we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. This information is collected mostly by third parties such as Google Analytics, and we recommend you to read their privacy policies. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, as detailed below:
• – Type of operation system (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.)
• – Type of Browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
• – Screen resolution (e.g. 800×600, 1024×768, etc.)
• – Browser and keyboard language (e.g. English)
• – You computer’s configurations and settings and any similar technical data and information.
• – User’s click-stream on the Website (i.e. the fact that User has chosen to click on a certain link or access a certain webpage on the website).
• – Any Similar behavioral information.
1.2 Personal Information. The other type of information we may collect is individually identifiable information. To put it simply, this information may identify an individual or is of a private and/or sensitive nature such as name and address. Personal Information which is being gathered consists only of any personal details provided voluntarily by the User when filing the form under the “Contact” section on the Website.
2. How do we collect information on our Users?
There are three main methods we use:
(a) We collect information while you access or use the Website. In other words, when you access or use the Website we are aware of your usage of the Website, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage. For example when you visit the website your computer may tell us your IP address. We may further log the content you generate during your use of the Website.
(b) We collect information which you voluntarily provided when filing the form with your Personal Information under the “Contact” section on the Website.
(c) We collect information which you voluntarily provided when subscribing to our mailing list.
3. What are the purposes of the collection of information?
(a) Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
• – Enhance the User’s experience on the Website (e.g. by determining the screen resolutions).
• – Learn about the preferences of the Users (e.g. understand which webpage is more popular than others).
(b) Personal Information is collected in order to:
• – Allow us to contact you with answers to your quarries and comments with respect to the form you provided.
• – Allows us to provide you with information, updates and news with respect to our products and with commercials in our field of business.
• – Identify you when conducting customer service operations (such as providing feedback, etc.).
4. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We share Personal Information only in the following cases:
We take a great care in maintaining the security of the Website and your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures, including through the use of tokens and encryption mechanisms. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
6. Third Party Websites
8. Got any Questions?